All our professionals at Hollowbrook Foot Specialist, PC maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Dr. David Schlam, FACFAS
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- B.A. in Psychology, Rutgers University
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, New York State Podiatric Medical Association
- Associate, American Society of Podiatric Dermatology
- Associate, American College of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Chief of Department of Podiatry, St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital (2003 – 2005)
- Diplomate, National Board of Podiatric Examiners
- Board Certified – American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Certified in Hyperbaric Oxygen – Undersea and Hyperbaric Society
Hospital/Surgical Center Affiliations
- Vassar Brothers Hospital, Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
- Fishkill Ambulatory Surgical Center, Fishkill, N.Y.